This Saturday evening marks the 12th Open That Bottle Night and we hope you will join Palate Press for a special live tasting with originators Dottie and John from 7 pm – 10 pm EST. The couple will be responding live to your comments at the end of this article, so please share stories about the bottle you plan to open, who you are sharing it with, and why it is special.
Read about plans from folks around the world including Oregon, Washington, New York, Kentucky, Australia, Argentina, and more: Open That Bottle Night is Just Around the Corner
Here are some of the wines being opened and shared by Palate Press staff:
- 1983 Château Filhot (Becky Sue Epstein, International Editor and Editorial Board)
- 2000 BV Georges de LaTour Private Reserve (Joe Pollack, Contributing Editor)
- 2003 Tablas Creek Vineyard Esprit de Beaucastel (Tom Johnson, Contributor)
- 2009 Mollydooker Velvet Glove (Erika Szymanski, Contributing Editor)
- 1975 Château Citran Cru Bourgeois (Gary Thomas, Wine Review Editor and Editorial Board)
- 1976 Balbach Niersteiner Klostergarten Optima Trockenbeerenauslese (David Honig, Publisher)
- 2006 Il Corzano e Paterno (Howard Hewitt, Contributing Editor)
- 1999 Valley of the Moon Cuvée de la Luna (Ryan Reichert, Managing Editor and Editorial Board)
What are you drinking on Saturday night?
Please leave your comments for Dottie & John below.