The Hudson Valley Wine Goddess contributed a mixed cased from the Hudson Valley, one of everything, something for everybody. Retail value $172.50.
- Hudson-Chatham Winery Cabernet Franc, 2008 ($17.00)
- Windham Vineyards Frontenac Rose, 2008 ($14.99)
- Brotherhood Cabernet Sauvignon, 2007 ($14.99)
- Brotherhood New York Chablis ($7.99)
- Baldwin Winery Strawberry wine ($17.50)
- Brookview Station Winery Whistlestop White, semi-dry apple wine ($12.99)
- Warwick Valley Winery Black Dirt Red (Baco Noir) ( $10.99)
- Basha Kill Vineyards White Tail 2008 (Cayuga) ($14.00)
- Palala Vineyards Merlot 2006 ($16.00)
- Millbrook Cabernet Franc 2007 ($19.50)
- Clinton Vineyards Seyval Blanc 2008 ($17.50)
- Magnani Winery Harvest Gold (Niagara) ($9.00)
There you go, a tour of Hudson Valley, one bottle at a time. Drink some, save some for gifts, make everybody happy at Thanksgiving.
Opening bid is $50.00. Minimum bid increment $10.00.
[How it works- Each auction lot will get its own post. As soon as it gets its own post, the auction is live. Once a lot has been up for seven days it will go “hot.” Every item will got “hot” if bidding reaches retail value. Once hot, each lot is on a 24-hour cycle, ending at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time. If a lot goes a full 24 hours, from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., without a new bid, the last bid in the comments wins. If we get into a bidding war, with the same people going back and forth, one day at a time, we will post something in the comments of that Auction Lot and schedule a time to bid to the death, at a time mutually agreeable to everybody involved.]
For more auction Wine for Haiti auction items, please see the Wine for Haiti Auction Catalogue.
February 5, 2010.